Announcing new release of AIST-MeRAM v.2.0.1 in Japanese and v.2.0.0 in English
This is Bin-Le Lin, the developer of software AIST-MeRAM. Thank you for your interest on our software. I am so happy to say hello to you at this beautiful fresh green season.
I would like to let you know that we released the Japanese version (v.2.0.1) and English version (v.2.0.0) of MeRAM at the same time on April 28th 2017. Each can be downloaded for free of charge from the following MeRAM official web page.
Japanese Version: https://meram.aist-riss.jp/download/
English Version: https://en-meram.aist-riss.jp/download/
Since publishing Japanese first version (v.0.9.12) in July 2013, English first version (v.1.0.0) in December 2014, we have received a lot of requests and/or comments from various users at home and abroad.
The version released today mainly includes the following new features & database.
1) a new function of risk management, providing people the options of risk management based on the risk assessment results.
2) a database with evaluated reliability indicator (we collected the information of the evaluated reliability from various published DB and added them to the ecotoxicity database of MeRAM).
3) a new algorithm of selecting the toxicity test data for SSD analysis based on the reliability indicator.
4) new data contained in pdf files of the initial risk assessment report of the Ministry of Environment of Japan.
5) new pesticide data contained in pdf files of the Agricultural Chemical Registration Standard Setting report of the Ministry of Environment of Japan.
6) improvement of functions compliant with the Chemical Substance Control Law of Japan
New MeRAM is more easy-to-use, it became a smarter tool. Attached here a file containing the summary of what we can do with MeRAM, together with the past, the present and the future of MeRAM. We would like you to take a look.
For overseas users, we are developing multilingual version (English, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese) of MeRAM manual. Although it is in Japanese, you can watch MeRAM tutorial video on Youtube now by clicking to below link on the official MeRAM web page.
Sincerely hope that MeRAM will be of help to everyone who is suffering from complicated risk assessment. We are looking forward for your comments and support. Thank you very much.
Wish you all the best.